Our goal is for every Client to have a successful experience with our Advertising Products. We offer it to you on the basis that you accept our End User License Agreement (EULA).
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA)
This EULA limits our liability and is governed by an arbitration agreement and venue agreement. Please read below as these terms affect your rights.
1. Using Copyrighted Images
2. Liability and Safe Usage
3. Distribution Limitations
1. The copyrights of our advertisements and any visual or audio work distributed by meetthebeach.com belong to Meet The Beach and others . All rights are reserved.
2. By using or distributing advertising created by meetthebeach.com you, on your own behalf and on behalf of your employer or principal, agree to these terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms, you may not use, copy, transmit, distribute any advertisements provided..
3. Our Advertisements, and all accompanying files, data and materials, are distributed "as is" and with no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied except as required by law. If you intend to rely on our Advertisements for critical purposes you must aprove it fully prior to using it.
4. We will not be liable for any loss arising out of the use of our Advertisements including, but not limited to, any special, incidental or consequential loss.
5. You may not use our advertisements in any circumstances where there is any risk that might result in a physical injury or loss . If you do not regularly backup your computer, or do not have antivirus and firewall software installed on the computer, or keep sensitive data unencrypted on your computer. You agree to indemnify us from any claims relating to such use. If you loose advertising provided by meetthebeach from actions not related to us we are not required to replace your files, additonal fees would aply.
6. Choice of Law. If you reside in the United States, your relationship is with Meet The Beach, a United States company, and this agreement is governed by the laws and courts of Florida. If you reside anywhere in the world outside of the United States, your relationship is with meetthebeach.com, an Australian company, and this agreement is governed by the laws and courts of the state of Florida has jurisdiction over any dispute between you and us, regardless of the nature of the dispute.
If you seek relief against us on your behalf. This Agreement evidences a transaction in interstate commerce, and thus the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision. This arbitration provision shall survive termination of this Agreement.
A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send to the other, by certified mail, a written Notice of Dispute ("Notice"). The Notice to Meet The Beach should be addressed to:
Meet The Beach
100 Belcher Rd
PO BOX 4461
("Notice Address"). The Notice must (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (b) set forth the specific relief sought ("Demand"). If Meet The Beach and you do not reach an agreement to resolve the claim within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or Meet The Beach may commence an arbitration proceeding. The amount of any settlement offer made by meetthebeach.com or you shall not be disclosed to the arbitrator.
To opt out of this Arbitration Agreement and class action waiver send an Opt Out notice to the Notice Address stating "I am electing to opt out of the Arbitration Agreement and class action waiver contained in the Legal Terms applicable to my purchase of any meetthebeach.com products." Your Opt Out Notice must include the date and proof of purchase. The Opt Out Notice must be postmarked no later than thirty (30) days after the date of purchase. A separate Opt Out Notice must be sent for each product purchased.